Free TrialSubscribeSign In
Photo curtsey of Nelson Volunteer fire and rescue squad.
Firemen worked into the early hours of Wednesday morning after this Nelson home caught fire Tuesday evening. The firemen had to cut holes into the roof and sides of the home in order to get the blaze under control. It is believed that the fire started in the basement of the home.
P.O. Box 408Superior, NE 68978Ph: (402) 879-3291
© 2021 Superior Publishing Company, Inc.
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021