The Superior Express -


Photos from: Fire drives family of 4 from their rural home




Members of the Superior Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire Friday evening. It is the home of Richard and Heather Watson and is located between Hardy and Superior on the south side of Highway 8. The fire started when a house cat jumped onto a table where a candle was burning and an occupant of the house was using fingernail polish remover. Somehow the highly flammable substance connected with candle and ignited.



Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019