Explosion and fire levels rural Bostwick residence

A three-bedroom house, being utilized as a hunting cabin, was destroyed Sunday, when an explosion, caused by a leaking propane tank, leveled the structure. The building, located south of Road C west of Bostwick, was on land owned by John and Kelly Lange.

The Guide Rock Volunteer Fire department dispatched five trucks. A water tanker from the Superior Volunteer Fire Department was also dispatched.

No one was present when the explosion and ensuing fire occurred. No injuries were reported among the fire responders.

The house was completely destroyed by the blast. Large pieces of debris were flung...

 

Reader Comments(0)