City Park improvements, splash pad bids come in under estimate

Superior City Council

Revamping of Superior’s City Park and installation of a splash pad is moving forward. Members of the Superior City Council on Monday evening approved contracts with a total cost of more than $429,000 for the work. Of this amount, city tax money will pay 20 percent and a state approved grant the remaining 80 percent. The grant was for $500,000 so it appears the project will be completed at less cost than originally anticipated.

The local match will be funded for 1.5 percent city sales tax.

The work is scheduled to be completed by the fall of 2025 and must be according to the terms of the grant....

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 07/16/2024 20:21