Weekend fire destroys N. Park Street Home

 

November 30, 2023

Members of the Superior Volunteer Fire Department were called to 1104 North Park Street mid-day Saturday. When they arrived, smoke was pouring from the house and the occupants had escaped. The fire department were called to the scene again early Sunday morning after the fire reignited.

Following a weekend fire, a young Superior couple is without a home and their possessions.

Firemen were called about 12:50 Saturday afternoon to 1104 N. Park after a motorist saw smoke pouring from the house. Jasper Butler and Rhiannan Pierce were in the house but asleep at the time and unaware an electrical system failure in the bathroom-kitchen area had apparently started the fire.

Thanks to the alert from the motorists, all occupants and pets were able to escape the fire unharmed.

Twenty-three members of the Superior Volunteer Fire Department were on the scene about three hours.

Ab...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Superior Express
Nuckolls County Locomotive Gazette
Jewell County Record

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 02/24/2024 07:10