Nelson firemen answer 2 calls

 

January 11, 2024



The Nelson Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire on South Main in Nelson last Thursday evening. The fire is presumed to have been started by a faulty chimney pipe from a wood burning stove. The owner of the home said it was a complete loss. Firefighters also responded to a bail fire on Monday morning around eight a.m.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Superior Express
Nuckolls County Locomotive Gazette
Jewell County Record

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 02/23/2024 05:07